EARLY RENEWALS FOR OKC BARONS SEASON SEAT HOLDERS ENDS MAY 16
By Josh Evans, OKC Barons on 05/13/2014
Deadline to renew your seats for the 2014-15 season AND be a part of an exclusive "Meet the Team" party this fall is May 16. Contact your representative today at 232-GOAL. Below is a copy of the letter that was included with your original invoice.
Barons Season Seat Holder:
It’s hard to believe that the 2014-15 Barons hockey season marks the 5th anniversary of our team.
The Barons experienced some highlights during the 2013-14 season! For starters, close to 9,000 fans joined us for the start of the 13-14 season by attending our NHL Showcase event featuring the Dallas Stars and our NHL affiliate in the Edmonton Oilers. In November, the Barons annual School Matinee Game included over 6,700 fans, with double the number of schools participating and attending. Additionally, three of the four largest attended games in franchise history took place during the season. We are also proud of our Barons ticket sales staff for having Account Executives placing in the Top 10 in the AHL and Western Conference in Season Ticket and Group Ticket sales results.
While we have made progress, we are not satisfied. During and after each season, the Barons front office takes information gathered from our fans in an effort to make the experience of attending a Barons game the best it can be. Recently we gave our fans another opportunity to provide guidance to the front office by asking for help to determine a new pricing structure and game elements for the 2014-15 hockey season.
After receiving the feedback, we created two pricing structures that we believe would implement the changes suggested by our fans and would give the team the best opportunity for success moving forward.
Both plans included a rollback to ticket pricing from our inaugural season in some sections, new lower price options in both the upper and lower levels, special upper and lower level ticket pricing options, and new Glass Party Suites for groups and businesses as well as fresh, fun and entertainment before, during and after the game. We presented both these options to our fans.
With the voting completed on April 3, we announced a clear winner!
A summary of these changes and new arena features include:
· The capacity for the Cox Convention Center will be reduced to 6,468 for the 2014-15 season
· A more intimate feel, creating more energy and moves fans to sections over the ice
· ALL sections receive a rollback in pricing
· Lower level seat selections in VIP and Preferred sections revert to year one prices
· Offers a new affordable price point in the lower bowl not available in previous seasons
· New Glass Party Suites provide a new entertainment area for groups, businesses or individuals and adds to the overall atmosphere in the arena, with catering options and seating for up to 30
· Every seat in the upper bowl is now $10
As a Season Seat holder, you will have several new benefits:
· First, all prices have been rolled back for the 2014-15 season. Your Barons are continuing to provide the best sports and entertainment value in the area.
· With a deposit of $100 per seat by May 16, your seats will be secured for the upcoming season.
· As a special bonus, if your account is paid in full on or before May 16, you will receive an invitation to a special Season Seat Holder “Meet the Team Party” next Fall.
In addition to these new programs, Barons Season Seat Holders can still enjoy the same great amenities such as:
· Access to Blue Line Lounge
· Our “No wasted ticket” policy
· Exclusive Season Seat Holder Parties
· Season Long 10% discount on merchandise
To renew your seats, contact the Barons office at 232-GOAL and ask to speak to your ticket representative.
I appreciate your loyalty and commitment to the Barons organization. We are committed to working hard each day to earn your support. We are excited about the upcoming season and I look forward to seeing you at the games!
Robert A. Funk, Jr.
(return to articles...)
This Article has been viewed: 254 times