By Josh Evans, OKC Barons on 08/13/2013
Beginning July 30, the Barons will conduct Trivia Tuesday via our social media channels, specifically our Twitter feeds @okcbarons and @baronsgameday and Facebook page, facebook.com/okcbarons. Use the hashtag #BaronsTriviaTuesday when answering the question.
Sometimes the questions will be easy. Sometimes they will be difficult and obscure. We encourage everyone to participate. Check back each Tuesday for your chance to win a variety of prizes. Enjoy and have fun!
• In the event that no one answers a question correctly, the prize for that question will be carried over to the following week. In addition to a particular week’s prize, the winner will take home any and all carryover prizes as well.
• In the event that more than one fan answers correctly, a winner will be chosen at random from the pool of correct responses.
• Only one guess per email or Twitter account. In the event of multiple guesses from one user, only the first guess will count. Responses can be submitted any time between the announcement of the question and the end of the day the question was been asked.
• The question will be asked at approximately noon each Tuesday. Fans will have until 5 p.m. to guess the correct answer to the question. The answer will be revealed Wednesday morning along with the winner.
• Winners will be announced on Twitter and Facebook and the Barons will contact them via email.
July 30 Question: In which month have the Barons had the most success
(total number of wins & points)?
Winner: Mitchell Richards
Prize: Barons Scarf
Aug 6 Question: Which Barons player has the most power-play points in franchise history?
Answer: Alex Giroux
Winner: Ian Crawford
Prize: Derrick Bobblehead
Aug 13 Question: How long was the longest shootout
(shooters for both teams) in Barons franchise history?
Prize: President Obama bobblehead
This Article has been viewed: 756 times