ORIGIN: WADENA SK (CANADA)
|LAST GOAL:||N/A||LAST ASSIST:||N/A|
|GAME POINTS:||+/- :|
- In first professional season after being signed by the Barons to an AHL contract June 24, 2013.
- Played one game for the Barons last season, the regular season finale, after signing an Amateur Tryout Contract following his final junior campaign with the WHL's Kootenay Ice.
- Played 4-plus seasons with the Kootenay of the Western Hockey League, where he was a plus player each season and a combined +96.
- Served as the captain of the Ice last season, which qualified for the WHL playoffs but were eliminated 4 games to 1 in the opening round by the Edmonton Oil Kings.
- Member of Kootenay's WHL Championship club in 2011.
- Originally selected by Calgary in the 3rd round (73rd overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft.
- On the Barons' opening-night roster, but did not play in the season's first 2 games before being loaned to Bakersfield (ECHL) Oct. 7.
- Had spent the season with Bakersfield, registering 7 assists in 56 games, until being recalled March 10.