ORIGIN: EDMONTON AB (CANADA)
|LAST GOAL:||04/06/2014 (vs. CHARLOTTE)||LAST ASSIST:||04/16/2014 (vs. TEXAS)|
|GOALS:||1 (04/11/2014)||ASSISTS:||3 (11/21/2013)|
|GAME POINTS:||4 (11/21/2013)||+/- :||3 (01/30/2014)|
|SHOTS:||9 (03/30/2014)||PIM:||12 (01/24/2014)|
- In second professional season after appearing in 70 games for the Barons last year, scoring 8 goals with 19 assists.
- Recorded his first professional goal Nov. 16 vs. Milwaukee and followed with the eventual game-winner Nov. 17 vs. Milwaukee.
- Missed the 2011-12 after sustaining a complex fracture of his right femur in an Oilers pre-season game Sept. 30, 2011 at Minnesota.
- Spent 4 seasons at Princeton, serving as captain during the 2010-11 season.
- Played 129 games for the Tigers, scoring 20 goals, 12 on the power play, with 48 assists.
- Named to the ECAC All-Academic Team for the 2008-09 seasons.
- Not drafted after playing 2 full seasons in the Alberta Junior Hockey League with Fort Saskatchewan and Spruce Grove.
- Originally signed by Edmonton to a two-year contract in March, 2011, and then re-signed to a 1-year deal July 19, 2013.
- Started the season with the Barons before being recalled by Edmonton Nov. 4.
- Made NHL debut for the Oilers at Florida Nov. 5, scoring a second-period goal in a 4-3 OT win.
- Followed the goal in his debut with another in his second game Nov. 7 at Tampa Bay.
- Returned on loan to OKC Nov. 12.
- Set his career high with 4 points (1G, 3A) Nov. 21 at Lake Erie.
- Scored a winning goal 17 seconds into overtime Jan. 9 vs. Utica.