ORIGIN: MILFORD CT (USA)
ORIGIN: MILFORD CT (USA)
|LAST GOAL:||03/14/2014 (vs. GRAND RAPIDS)||LAST ASSIST:||03/15/2014 (vs. GRAND RAPIDS)|
|GOALS:||2 (03/07/2014)||ASSISTS:||2 (03/11/2014)|
|GAME POINTS:||3 (03/01/2014)||+/- :||4 (03/09/2014)|
|SHOTS:||10 (03/09/2014)||PIM:||4 (02/04/2014)|
- Led the Barons last season in assists (46) and points (68), while tying for third in the AHL in points.
- OKC's all-time leader in goals (50) and assists (83).
- Led the Barons in scoring in each of the past 2 Calder Cup playoff runs, when the team advanced to the Western Conference Finals.
- Recorded 16 multiple point games last season, second on the club behind Justin Schultz's 17.
- Twice last season equaled the club record for assists in a game with 4, Dec, 15 vs. San Antonio and Dec. 27 at Texas.
- Matched the club record last season with a 4-game goal streak from March 4-10.
- Had 3 assists in the 2013 AHL All-Star Classic, including one on the winning goal with 11.2 seconds to play.
- Finished second on the Barons in points in 2011-12 with 43 (17G, 26A) while leading the club in games played with 73.
- In rookie season, 2010-11, had a hat trick and was named MVP of the ECHL All-Star Game Jan. 26, which pitted league all-stars against the host Bakersfield Condors.
- Played 4 seasons at Yale University, 2007-10.
- In 2008-09, was a second-team Reebok East Division All-America after tying for the team lead with 35 points, including 17 goals.
- Finished fourth on the Bulldogs in points in final collegiate season (2009-10) with 36 (15 goals, 21 assists) while being named second team All-Ivy.
- Originally signed to an AHL contract in October 2010, later signed to an Entry-Level Contract by Edmonton April 1, 2011 and a 1-year extension on June 14, 2013.
- Made NHL debut last season, playing in one game Feb. 6 vs. Dallas.
- In fourth professional season, all in the Edmonton Oilers' organization.
- Had spent the entire season with the Edmonton Oilers, except for a loan to OKC Nov. 15-16 when he did not play, until being loaned a second time Feb. 1.
- Scored first NHL goals Nov. 5 at Florida, tallying one in regulation and the other in overtime of a 4-3 win.
- Recorded a 3-point game (1G, 2A) in first Barons game of 2013-14 Feb. 2 at Texas and another Feb. 7 in his third contest.
- Missed 3 games, Feb. 9-15, because of the NHL's Olympic break.
- CCM/AHL Player of the Week for the period ending March 2.
- Has points in all 15 OKC games played this season, the longest point streak by a Baron in club history and the longest in the AHL in more than 2 years.